Head of MnA Chambers.
Having around 20 years of experience in handling civil, commercial and corporate litigation in various courts as well as non-litigation corporate law matters and documentation.
Professional Qualification: LL.B, M.B.A (F), F.C.S
Mobile No. : 93500 41255
Standing Counsel: Food Corporation of India
On the Panel of:
- Central Warehousing Corporation
- National Co-operative Consumers’ Federation of India Limited
- Bihar State Housing Board.
- Amicus Curiae before the Supreme Court of India
Sample of Prominent Litigation handled:
- Constitutional matters involving conflict between Central and State Legislation
- Impeachment Proceedings of a High Court Judge
- Various high-stake litigation on behalf of prominent Corporate Groups, including multinationals and before the Supreme Court of India and High Courts
- Matters involving challenge to the constitutional vires of Entertainment Tax, Entry Tax, Service Tax Securitization Act and Drugs Prices Control Order